Are you an enthusiastic blockchain developer
You enjoy working with latest technologies to develop robust and performant systems operating in the cloud. You will contribute and make an impact towards the development of IHS Markit ESG Reporting Repository platform.
What you’ll work on:
- Responsible for timely and high-quality delivery.
- Support the Production, Simulation, QA and Development environments.
- Drive innovation and adaption of best practices
What we look for:
- Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum (testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.)
- Experience in Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) Quorum and/or Hyperledger
- Work directly with protocols in the Ethereum and StarkNet ecosystems to review their code and help secure their protocols;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX understanding of web markup, including HTML5,
- Should know Java (at least 8) – at least intermediate level
- Sound knowledge of RESTful principles. Understanding of Micro services is advantageous.
- Emphasize testability though JUnits, Mocking Frameworks, TDD, BDD
- RDBMS Systems: MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Docker, GIT, Maven, Gradle, SVN, Jenkins
Job Category: 0-3
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai